Epiphone J-200 Acoustic Electric Guitar - Antique Natural
Epiphone J-200 Acoustic Electric Guitar - Antique Natural. Its in very good condition with only light signs of use. There's no significant damages or evidence of repairs.
Let us know if you want to purchase a gigbag or hard case for this guitar. We've also got straps, cables, tuners, strings, and other accessories. Reach out to us to see if we can provide discounts for multiple items purchased!
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Jumbo
- Color:Aged Natural Antique
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Figured Maple
- Body Bracing:Quartersawn Spruce
- Binding:Multi-ply Top
- Neck Wood:2-Piece Maple, Mahogany Center Strip
- Neck Shape:Rounded C
- Fingerboard Material:Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-Pearl Graduated Crowns
- Number of Frets:20, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Epiphone Deluxe with Gold Bushings
- Bridge Material:J-200 Laurel Mustache
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Nut Width:1.693"
- Electronics:Fishman Sonitone
This guitar does not have a manufacturer's warranty. This means it was either returned by a customer, discontinued or rejected from the assembly line of the manufacturer for a blemish, flaw or minor repair. It was sent to MIRC, the largest guitar refurbisher in the US where it was inspected by their fleet of guitar techs. In the cases of a blemish or minor cosmetic issue, no work was done. If any repairs were needed, it was repaired, inspected and set up. They then remove the original serial number and issue it a new one to avoid false warranty claims. It may be stamped “USED” on the back of the head stock. This allows us to sell you a guitar that is in like new condition for well below the price of a brand new instrument. When we receive it, we inspect and test it thoroughly and include any noticeable flaws in our description. Here's some additional info from reverb and our refurbishing company: https://reverb.com/news/7-things-you-need-to-know-about-refurbished-guitars-from-mirc