Epiphone Sheraton II Pro Semi Hollowbody Electric Guitar Ebony
Let us know if you want a gigbag or hard case for this guitar. We've also got straps, cables, tuners, strings, and other accessories. Reach out to us to see if we can provide discounts for multiple items purchased!
- Maple Body
- Maple Top
- ProBucker Pickups
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Top Material: Laminated Maple
- Neck Material: 5-pc Hard Maple/Walnut Laminated
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper
- Neck Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; Medium/Jumbo
- Top: 5-ply (Ivory/Black)
- Back: 1-ply (Ivory)
- Neck: 5-ply (Ivory/Black)
- Headstock: 5-ply (Ivory/Black)
- "F" Holes: 1-ply (Ivory/Black)
- Headstock: Vintage "Large Clipped Ear" with Mother of Pearl "Vine" Inlay
- Nut: Graphtech NuBone XL
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Grover Rotomatics; 18:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker-2
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3
- Bridge Volume with coil-tapping
- Neck Volume with coil-tapping
- Bridge Tone
- Neck Tone
- 3-way pickup selector (toggle); Ivory toggle cap
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone Stop Bar
- Pickguard: Bound "Tortoise" Pickguard with metal "E"
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-ply; (Black/White); Vintage "E" in White
- Knobs: Top Hats with metal inserts (Volume/Tone)
- Typical Weight: 8.7 lbs
This guitar is refurbished. This means it was either discontinued or rejected from the assembly line of the original manufacturer for a blemish, flaw or minor repair (described above). It was sent to the largest guitar refurbisher in the US where it was repaired, inspected and set up. In the cases of a blemish or minor cosmetic issue, no work is done. They then remove the original serial number and issue it a new one to avoid false warranty claims. It may be stamped “USED”. This allows us to sell you a guitar that is in like new condition for well below the price of a brand new instrument. There is no manufacturer warranty. Here's some additional info from reverb and our refurbishing company: https://reverb.com/news/7-things-you-need-to-know-about-refurbished-guitars-from-mirc