Epiphone Wildkat Royale Semi Hollowbody Electric Guitar - Pearl White
Epiphone Wildkat Royale Semi Hollowbody Electric Guitar - Pearl White. Its in very good condition with only light signs of use. There's no other significant damages or evidence of repairs.
Let us know if you want a gigbag or hard case for this guitar. We've also got straps, cables, tuners, strings, and other accessories. Reach out to us to see if we can provide discounts for multiple items purchased!
Epiphone Wildkat Royale Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar Features:
- A unique looking and sounding guitar that will set you apart from the crowd!
- Mahogany body; maple archtop
- Mahogany SlimTaper D-profile set neck
- 24.75" scale; 1.68" nut width
- 12" radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid dot inlays
- P-90R Dogear Classic neck pickup; P-90T Dogear Classic bridge pickup
- Headstock Gold vintage-style Epiphone badge
- Binding Gold sparkle on body and fingerboard
- Bridge Locktone Tune-o-matic/StopBar
- Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece
- Gold hardware; Grover 18:1 machine heads
This guitar is refurbished. This means it was either discontinued or rejected from the assembly line of the original manufacturer for a blemish, flaw or minor repair (described above). It was sent to the largest guitar refurbisher in the US where it was repaired, inspected and set up. In the cases of a blemish or minor cosmetic issue, no work is done. They then remove the original serial number and issue it a new one to avoid false warranty claims. It may be stamped “USED”. This allows us to sell you a guitar that is in like new condition for well below the price of a brand new instrument. There is no manufacturer warranty. Here's some additional info from reverb and our refurbishing company: https://reverb.com/news/7-things-you-need-to-know-about-refurbished-guitars-from-mirc