Fender American Professional II Jazzmaster with Maple Fretboard - Miami Blue
Fender American Professional II Jazzmaster with Maple Fretboard - Miami Blue. This is a B-stock item (stamped used on back of headstock). Upon inspection we could find only light signs of use, some shallow surface scratches in a couple of spots. Otherwise it's in excellent condition. Comes in Hardcase with all the case candy!
B-Stock refers to items that were opened and returned, have a cosmetic blemish or imperfection (like a ding in the tolex of an amp or a scratch on the face of an effects pedal), or were used as demo units in a shop. These products are tested to manufacturer's specs and are guaranteed to function perfectly.
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeAmerican Professional Jazzmaster
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- ColorMiami Blue
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeDeep C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard InlayBlack Dots
- Number of Frets22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length25.5"
- Nut Width1.685"
- Nut MaterialBone
- Bridge/TailpieceJazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Panorama Tremoo
- TunersFender Standard Die-cast
- Neck PickupFender V-Mod II Jazzmaster Single-coil
- Bridge PickupFender V-Mod II Jazzmaster Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching2-way slide switch (rhythm/lead), 2 x thumbwheels (neck volume, tone), 3-way toggle switch