Fender American Professional II Stratocaster HSS Rosewood Fretboard Electric Guitar- Dark Night
Fender American Professional II Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar- Dark Night. This is a B-stock item (stamped used on back of headstock) Upon inspection we found a couple of small finish flaws in the lacquer (pictured) Otherwise this is in excellent condition. Comes in Hardcase with all the case candy!
B-Stock refers to items that were opened and returned, have a cosmetic blemish or imperfection (like a ding in the tolex of an amp or a scratch on the face of an effects pedal), or were used as demo units in a shop. These products are tested to manufacturer's specs and are guaranteed to function perfectly.
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin Urethane
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Narrow-Tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.687" (42.8 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Middle: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Special electronics: Tone bypass
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point Fulcrum tremolo, individual saddle
- Tuning machines: Sealed High-ratio
- Color: Nickel