Fender American Ultra Telecaster with Maple Fretboard - Cobra Blue
Fender American Ultra Telecaster with Maple Fretboard - Cobra Blue.This is a B-stock item (stamped used on back of headstock). Upon inspection we could find only light signs of use. There's no damages or evidence of repairs. Electronics function as they should. There’s little to no fret wear. There are no buzzing or dead frets and the neck is straight. There is no cracking in the neck pockets or anywhere else on the guitar. All our instruments are guaranteed to arrive in the described condition or they are returnable.
Comes in Hardcase with all the original case candy and certificate of authenticity.
B-Stock refers to items that were opened and returned, have a cosmetic blemish or imperfection (like a ding in the tolex of an amp or a scratch on the face of an effects pedal), or were used as demo units in a shop. These products are tested to manufacturer's specs and are guaranteed to function perfectly.
Back to navigationTech Specs
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeAmerican Ultra Telecaster
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- ColorCobra Blue
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeModern D
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Radius10"-14" compound
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard InlayBlack Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5"
- Nut Width1.6685"
- Nut MaterialBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece6-Saddle American Tele with Chromed Brass Saddles
- TunersFender Deluxe Die-cast Sealed Locking
- Neck PickupUltra Noiseless Vintage Tele Single-coil
- Bridge PickupUltra Noiseless Vintage Tele Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume (with S-1 switch), 1 x master tone
- Switching3-way blade pickup switch