Fender Vintera II '70s Competition Mustang with Rosewood Fretboard - Competition Orange
Fender Vintera II '70s Competition Mustang with Rosewood Fretboard - Competition Orange. This is a B-stock item (stamped used on back of headstock). Upon inspection we could find only light signs of use and some irregularity in the paint where the neck meets the body (pictured)
There's no damages or evidence of repairs. Electronics function as they should. There’s little to no fret wear. There are no buzzing or dead frets and the neck is straight. There is no cracking in the neck pockets or anywhere else on the guitar.All our instruments are guaranteed to arrive in the described condition or they are returnable.
Comes in the gigbag.
B-Stock refers to items that were opened and returned, have a cosmetic blemish or imperfection (like a ding in the tolex of an amp or a scratch on the face of an effects pedal), or were used as demo units in a shop. These products are tested to manufacturer's specs and are guaranteed to function perfectly.
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeMustang
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyester
- ColorCompetition Orange
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeEarly '70s C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayWhite Dot
- Number of Frets21, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length24"
- Nut Width1.650"
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece6-Saddle Vintage-Style Mustang Tremolo
- TunersFender Vintage F Stamped
- Neck PickupFender Vintage-style '70s Mustang Single-coil
- Bridge PickupFender Vintage-style '70s Mustang Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching2 x slide switches (Neck On/Off, Bridge On/Off)