Gretsch G2410TG Streamliner Hollow Body Electric Guitar w/Bigsby Single Barrel Stain
Let us know if you want a gigbag or hard case for this guitar. We've also got straps, cables, tuners, strings, and other accessories. Reach out to us to see if we can provide discounts for multiple items purchased!
- All-new Broad’Tron BT-2S pickups
- Fully hollow, thinner 2.25" single-cutaway maple body with arched top for rich fullness, deep resonance and “big-body sound”
- Enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection
- Nato neck
- 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Hump Block inlays
- Master volume, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch provide complete tone-shaping flexibility
- Bigsby-licensed B60 vibrato tailpiece
- Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with secured laurel base
- One-ply cream (Single Barrel Stain only) or three-ply tortoise pickguard
- Vintage-style black control knobs and gold hardware
- Single Barrel Stain finish
- Actual Weight: 6.6 lbs.
This guitar is refurbished. This means it was either discontinued or rejected from the assembly line of the original manufacturer for a blemish, flaw or minor repair (described above). It was sent to the largest guitar refurbisher in the US where it was repaired, inspected and set up. In the cases of a blemish or minor cosmetic issue, no work is done. They then remove the original serial number and issue it a new one to avoid false warranty claims. It may be stamped “USED”. This allows us to sell you a guitar that is in like new condition for well below the price of a brand new instrument. There is no manufacturer warranty. Here's some additional info from reverb and our refurbishing company: https://reverb.com/news/7-things-you-need-to-know-about-refurbished-guitars-from-mirc