Kramer SM-1 Electric Guitar - Orange Crush
Kramer SM-1 Electric Guitar - Orange Crush. There is a smudge on the headstock (pictured) aside from that, It's in excellent condition with only light signs of use. No signs of significant damages or evidence of repairs.
Let us know if you want to purchase a gigbag or hard case for this guitar. We've also got straps, cables, tuners, strings, and other accessories. Reach out to us to see if we can provide discounts for multiple items purchased!
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeSM-1
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Body FinishGloss
- ColorOrange Crush
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck ShapeK-Speed SlimTaper C
- Neck JointNeck-through
- Fingerboard MaterialEbony
- Fingerboard InlayHS Motif
- Number of Frets24, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5"
- Nut Width1.625"
- Nut MaterialFloyd Rose R2 Locking
- Bridge/TailpieceFloyd Rose 1000 Series Locking Tremolo
- TunersBlack Die-cast
- Neck PickupSeymour Duncan Cool Rails Humbucker
- Middle PickupSeymour Duncan Cool Rails Humbucker
- Bridge PickupSeymour Duncan JB Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume (treble bleed mod), 1 x master tone, 1 x mini-switch (coil-split bridge)
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch
This guitar does not have a manufacturer's warranty. This means it was either returned by a customer, discontinued or rejected from the assembly line of the manufacturer for a blemish, flaw or minor repair. It was sent to MIRC, the largest guitar refurbisher in the US where it was inspected by their fleet of guitar techs. In the cases of a blemish or minor cosmetic issue, no work was done. If any repairs were needed, it was repaired, inspected and set up. They then remove the original serial number and issue it a new one to avoid false warranty claims. It may be stamped “USED” on the back of the head stock. This allows us to sell you a guitar that is in like new condition for well below the price of a brand new instrument. When we receive it, we inspect and test it thoroughly and include any noticeable flaws in our description. Here's some additional info from reverb and our refurbishing company: https://reverb.com/news/7-things-you-need-to-know-about-refurbished-guitars-from-mirc