Schecter Reaper 6 Electric Guitar Reaper-6 - Satin Charcoal Burst
Schecter Reaper 6 Electric Guitar - Satin Inferno Burst. It's in excellent shape, showing only light signs of use and no significant damages or evidence of repairs.
Let us know if you want to want to purchase a hard case or gigbag with this guitar. We've also got guitar stands, cables, straps, and more if you want to add them to your order. Shipping for any additional items will be free if we can throw them in the same box as the guitar.
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeReaper 6
- Body MaterialSwamp Ash
- Top MaterialPoplar Burl Veneer
- Body FinishSatin Polyurethane
- Neck MaterialMaple/Walnut
- Neck ShapeUltra Thin C
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialEbony
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Offset/Reverse Dots
- Number of Frets24, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5"
- Nut Width1.653"
- Nut MaterialGraph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Bridge/TailpieceCustom Hardtail String-through
- TunersSchecter Sealed
- Neck PickupDiamond Decimator Humbucker
- Bridge PickupDiamond Decimator Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-split)
- Switching3-way blade pickup switch
This guitar does not have a manufacturer's warranty. This means it was either returned by a customer, discontinued or rejected from the assembly line of the manufacturer for a blemish, flaw or minor repair. It was sent to MIRC, the largest guitar refurbisher in the US where it was inspected by their fleet of guitar techs. In the cases of a blemish or minor cosmetic issue, no work was done. If any repairs were needed, it was repaired, inspected and set up. They then remove the original serial number and issue it a new one to avoid false warranty claims. It may be stamped “USED” on the back of the head stock. This allows us to sell you a guitar that is in like new condition for well below the price of a brand new instrument. When we receive it, we inspect and test it thoroughly and include any noticeable flaws in our description. Here's some additional info from reverb and our refurbishing company: https://reverb.com/news/7-things-you-need-to-know-about-refurbished-guitars-from-mirc