Squier Classic Vibe '70s Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar Black
Squier Classic Vibe '70s Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar Black. Squier Classic Vibe '70s Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar Black. Its in very good condition with only light signs of use. There are some light smudges in the finish that we couldn't capture with our cameras. You have to get very close to see it.There's no other significant damages or evidence of repairs.
Let us know if you want a gigbag or hard case for this guitar. We've also got straps, cables, tuners, strings, and other accessories. Reach out to us to see if we can provide discounts for multiple items purchased!
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, “C” Shape
- Neck Finish: Vintage Tint Gloss
- Fingerboard: Maple 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 21, Narrow-Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3: Middle Pickup
- Position 4: Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5: Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1 (Neck Pickup), Tone 2 (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
This guitar does not have a manufacturer's warranty. This means it was either returned by a customer, discontinued or rejected from the assembly line of the manufacturer for a blemish, flaw or minor repair. It was sent to MIRC, the largest guitar refurbisher in the US where it was inspected by their fleet of guitar techs. In the cases of a blemish or minor cosmetic issue, no work was done. If any repairs were needed, it was repaired, inspected and set up. They then remove the original serial number and issue it a new one to avoid false warranty claims. It may be stamped “USED” on the back of the head stock. This allows us to sell you a guitar that is in like new condition for well below the price of a brand new instrument. When we receive it, we inspect and test it thoroughly and include any noticeable flaws in our description. Here's some additional info from reverb and our refurbishing company: https://reverb.com/news/7-things-you-need-to-know-about-refurbished-guitars-from-mirc
Returns are only permitted if the item is not as described. Due to the high cost of shipping, we cannot honor a return on an item that is exactly as it was described but you don’t like it for whatever reason. Our seller feedback record proves that we are honest in our descriptions and always make it right if there is an issue with the item. Please read the description thoroughly and know exactly what you are buying.
Shipping is $50 for UPS Ground Insured. We also welcome local pickup. Make an appointment to see our showroom and try your guitar out before you buy it!
This item is also for sale locally. This listing be removed without notice if it sells locally.