Squier Contemporary Active Starcaster Electric Guitar - Ice Blue Metallic
Please let us know if you would like a hard case or gig bag for this guitar. We've also got straps, cables, tuners, strings, and other accessories. Reach out to us to see if we can provide discounts for multiple items purchased!
- Body Type:Semi-hollowbody
- Body Shape:Contemporary Starcaster
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Laminated Maple
- Body Finish:Satin Polyurethane
- Color:Ice Blue Metallic
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:C
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black Dots
- Number of Frets:22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.650"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Adjustable bridge with Stopbar tailpiece
- Tuners:Die-cast sealed
- Neck Pickup:Squier SQR Active Ceramic Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Squier SQR Active Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings:NPS, .009-.042
- Manufacturer Part Number:0370470583
This guitar is refurbished. This means it was either discontinued or rejected from the assembly line of the original manufacturer for a blemish, flaw or minor repair (described above). It was sent to the largest guitar refurbisher in the US where it was repaired, inspected and set up. In the cases of a blemish or minor cosmetic issue, no work is done. They then remove the original serial number and issue it a new one to avoid false warranty claims. It may be stamped “USED”. This allows us to sell you a guitar that is in like new condition for well below the price of a brand new instrument. There is no manufacturer warranty. Here's some additional info from reverb and our refurbishing company: https://reverb.com/news/7-things-you-need-to-know-about-refurbished-guitars-from-mirc