Fender American Acoustasonic Stratocaster Guitar - Black
Fender American Acoustasonic Stratocaster Guitar - Black. It is in excellent condition with only light signs of use. There's No signs of significant damages or evidence of repairs.
Let us know if you want to purchase a gigbag or hard case for this guitar. We've also got straps, cables, tuners, strings, and other accessories. Reach out to us to see if we can provide discounts for multiple items purchased!
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSemi-hollowbody Acoustic-electric
- Body ShapeAcoustasonic Stratocaster
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Top MaterialSolid Sitka Spruce
- Body FinishSatin Polyester
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck ShapeModern Deep C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialEbony
- Fingerboard InlayWhite Dots
- Number of Frets22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length25.5"
- Nut Width1.6875"
- Nut MaterialGraphTech Tusq
- Bridge/TailpieceEbony Modern Asymmetrical
- TunersFender Standard Die-cast
- Middle PickupFender Acoustasonic Noiseless Single-coil
- Bridge PickupFishman Under-saddle Transducer, Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x mod control (A/B voices), USB rechargeable battery
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch
This guitar does not have a manufacturer's warranty. This means it was either returned by a customer, discontinued or rejected from the assembly line of the manufacturer for a blemish, flaw or minor repair. It was sent to MIRC, the largest guitar refurbisher in the US where it was inspected by their fleet of guitar techs. In the cases of a blemish or minor cosmetic issue, no work is done. If any repairs were needed, it was repaired, inspected and set up. They then remove the original serial number and issue it a new one to avoid false warranty claims. It may be stamped “USED”. This allows us to sell you a guitar that is in like new condition for well below the price of a brand new instrument. When we receive it, we inspect and test it thoroughly and include any noticeable flaws in our description. Here's some additional info from reverb and our refurbishing company: https://reverb.com/news/7-things-you-need-to-know-about-refurbished-guitars-from-mirc