Fender American Professional II Telecaster Left-Handed with Maple Fretboard - Mystic Surf Green
Fender American Professional II Telecaster Left-Handed with Maple Fretboard - Mystic Surf Green. This is a B-stock item (stamped used on back of headstock). Upon inspection we could find only light signs of use. There's no damages or evidence of repairs. Electronics function as they should. There’s little to no fret wear. There are no buzzing or dead frets and the neck is straight. Comes in Hardcase with all the case candy.
B-Stock refers to items that were opened and returned, have a cosmetic blemish or imperfection (like a ding in the tolex of an amp or a scratch on the face of an effects pedal), or were used as demo units in a shop. These products are tested to manufacturer's specs and are guaranteed to function perfectly.
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeAmerican Professional II Telecaster
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- ColorMystic Surf Green
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeDeep C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard InlayBlack Dots
- Number of Frets22, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length25.5"
- Nut Width1.685"
- Nut MaterialBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece3-Saddle Top-load String-through body with Brass Bullet Saddles
- TunersFender Standard Die-cast
- Neck PickupV-Mod II Tele Single-coil
- Bridge PickupV-Mod II Tele Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/push series)
- Switching3-way blade pickup switch