Fender American Ultra Jazz Bass with Maple Fretboard - Texas Tea
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1,949.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Fender American Ultra Jazz Bass with Maple Fretboard - Texas Tea. This is a B-stock item (stamped used on back of headstock), but upon inspection we could find no evidence of flaws. This is in excellent condition. Comes in Hardcase with all the case candy!
B-Stock refers to items that were opened and returned, have a cosmetic blemish or imperfection (like a ding in the tolex of an amp or a scratch on the face of an effects pedal), or were used as demo units in a shop. These products are tested to manufacturer's specs and are guaranteed to function perfectly.
- Number of Strings:4
- Body Shape:American Ultra Jazz
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Color:Texas Tea
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Modern D
- Radius:10"-14" compound
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black Pearloid Blocks
- Number of Frets:21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:34"
- Nut Width:1.5"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:4-saddle HiMass
- Tuners:Fender Vintage Paddle Keys
- Neck Pickup:Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazz Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazz Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x pan, 1 x stacked treble/bass, 1 x stacked midrange/tone, 1 x mini toggle active/passive switch
- Strings:Fender NPS, .045-.105
- Case Included:Hardshell Case