Jackson Pro Plus Series DK Modern MDK7 HT - Satin Red with Black Bevels
Jackson Pro Plus Series DK Modern MDK7 HT - Satin Red with Black Bevels. It's got two shallow dents in the headstock (pictured) Aside from that, Its in very good condition with only light signs of use. There's no other significant damages or evidence of repairs.
It comes in the gigbag. We've also got straps, cables, tuners, strings, and other accessories. Reach out to us to see if we can provide discounts for multiple items purchased!
- 26.5” scale length
- Basswood Dinky® body
- Bolt-on three-piece maple/walnut/maple neck with graphite reinforcement and hand-rubbed oil finish on the back
- 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo stainless-steel frets and offset pearloid dot inlays
- Luminlay® side dots
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Bare Knuckle Brute Force bridge and neck humbucking pickups
- Five-way blade, single volume control and single tone control
- Jackson® individual saddle bridges
- Jackson® locking tuners
- Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut
- Gigbag included
This guitar does not have a manufacturer's warranty. This means it was either returned by a customer, discontinued or rejected from the assembly line of the manufacturer for a blemish, flaw or minor repair. It was sent to MIRC, the largest guitar refurbisher in the US where it was inspected by their fleet of guitar techs. In the cases of a blemish or minor cosmetic issue, no work is done. If any repairs were needed, it was repaired, inspected and set up. They then remove the original serial number and issue it a new one to avoid false warranty claims. It may be stamped “USED”. This allows us to sell you a guitar that is in like new condition for well below the price of a brand new instrument. When we receive it, we inspect and test it thoroughly and include any noticeable flaws in our description. Here's some additional info from reverb and our refurbishing company: https://reverb.com/news/7-things-you-need-to-know-about-refurbished-guitars-from-mirc