Kramer The 84 EVH D-Tuna Electric Guitar Ebony
Kramer The 84 EVH D-Tuna Electric Guitar Ebony. It has a ding on the headstock and some light signs of use. No signs of significant damages or evidence of repairs.
Let us know if you want to purchase a gigbag or hard case for this guitar. We've also got straps, cables, tuners, strings, and other accessories. Reach out to us to see if we can provide discounts for multiple items purchased!
- Body Shape: The 84
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Gloss Body, Satin Neck
- Neck Material: Maple
- Profile: Kramer K-Speed SlimTaper "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose R2 1000 Series Locking Nut with String Retaining Bar
- Nut Width: 1.626"
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Joint: Bolt On with Chrome Plate
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuner Plating: Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo with LRT-L40 Trem Stop and EVH D-Tuna Drop D Tuning System
- Tuning Machines: Kramer Mini Die Cast
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Control Knobs: Chrome Knurled
- Control Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: 2 - Bottom and Upper Horn
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Controls: 500K Master Volume with Push/Pull Series/Parallel Switch
- Output Jack: 1/4"
This guitar does not have a manufacturer's warranty. This means it was either returned by a customer, discontinued or rejected from the assembly line of the manufacturer for a blemish, flaw or minor repair. It was sent to MIRC, the largest guitar refurbisher in the US where it was inspected by their fleet of guitar techs. In the cases of a blemish or minor cosmetic issue, no work was done. If any repairs were needed, it was repaired, inspected and set up. They then remove the original serial number and issue it a new one to avoid false warranty claims. It may be stamped “USED” on the back of the head stock. This allows us to sell you a guitar that is in like new condition for well below the price of a brand new instrument. When we receive it, we inspect and test it thoroughly and include any noticeable flaws in our description. Here's some additional info from reverb and our refurbishing company: https://reverb.com/news/7-things-you-need-to-know-about-refurbished-guitars-from-mirc