Ortega RCE159MN Classic Nylon String Acoustic Electric Guitar Natural w/Gigbag
Sale Sold out
Regular price $499.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Ortega RCE159MN Classic Nylon String Acoustic Electric Guitar in Natural finish with Ortega Padded Gigbag. It's in very good condition with light signs of use. No signs of significant damages or evidence of repairs.
This guitar comes in an Ortega gigbag. We've also got straps, cables, tuners, strings, and other accessories. Reach out to us to see if we can provide discounts for multiple items purchased!
- Solid North American cedar top with natural gloss finish
- Walnut back and sides with natural gloss finish
- Mahogany neck with natural gloss finish
- Indian laurel fretboard and bridge
- Walnut binding and maple/ABS purfling
- Ortega Signature walnut/maple/white pearl rosette
- Medium neck
- 19 frets
- Spanish heel with 2-way truss rod
- Gold-plated tuning machines with pearl buttons
- Fan bracing
- 12-hole bridge: Provides a greater break angle for a clean, crisp sound and fast string replacement
- Ortega MagusPro preamp/pickup system with built-in tuner
- Venetian cutaway
- Deluxe gig bag included
- Neck shape: Medium
- Nut width: 1.97"
- Fingerboard: Indian laurel
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 19
- Bridge: Indian laurel