Warwick Rockbass Idolmaker 5 String Bass Guitar - Burgundy Burst
It is in very good condition with only light signs of use. There's No signs of significant damages or evidence of repairs.
Let us know if you want to purchase a gigbag or hard case for this guitar. We've also got straps, cables, tuners, strings, and other accessories. Reach out to us to see if we can provide discounts for multiple items purchased!
- Warwick RockBass Idolmaker
- 5-string electric bass
- 34" long scale
- Mahogany body (Khaya ivorensis)
- 3-piece laminated Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes
- bolt-on construction
- Wenge fingerboard
- 26" radius
- 20 nickel silver jumbo frets
- Just a Nut III Tedur
- nut width 45.0 mm / 1 3/4"
- MEC Vintage Soapbar Single Coil pickups
- active RockBass 2-band electronics
- controls for Volume / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Warwick machine heads
- 2-piece Warwick bridge
- string spacing 16,5 mm / 21/32"
- distance B to G string 66 mm / 2 19/32"
- Warwick RED Strings (42301 M) .045"-.135"
- Warwick Security Locks
- Burgundy Blackburst Transparent High Polish
- chrome hardware
- approx. weight 4.1 kg / 9.0 lbs.
- incl. hex key truss rod tool
- incl. RockBag Student Line gig bag (RB 20521 B)
This guitar does not have a manufacturer's warranty. This means it was either returned by a customer, discontinued or rejected from the assembly line of the manufacturer for a blemish, flaw or minor repair. It was sent to MIRC, the largest guitar refurbisher in the US where it was inspected by their fleet of guitar techs. In the cases of a blemish or minor cosmetic issue, no work is done. If any repairs were needed, it was repaired, inspected and set up. They then remove the original serial number and issue it a new one to avoid false warranty claims. It may be stamped “USED”. This allows us to sell you a guitar that is in like new condition for well below the price of a brand new instrument. When we receive it, we inspect and test it thoroughly and include any noticeable flaws in our description. Here's some additional info from reverb and our refurbishing company: https://reverb.com/news/7-things-you-need-to-know-about-refurbished-guitars-from-mirc